Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Character Art

[RIOT CREATIVE CONTEST 2017] Character Art - Lolita Karma

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
AdamE87 polycounter lvl 11
Hi! Pretty late to the party, but I'm going to give it a crack with the remaining time. 

I was going to just do an existing skin for a character, but I wanted to have a go at designing one, and being quite inspired by the works of Jasmin Darnell and Kiramai, I wanted to design a costume for Karma. She doesn't carry any weapons, outside of a pair of fans, and her demeanour would fit well with this kinda costume I think!
The costume will have a pastel tone to it, looking at purples, violets etc, and I want to use the Bell flower as a theme for the costume. 

I've made a mood board, but I will first block out a base with which i'll do a design on top of. 

Replies

• AdamE87
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AdamE87 polycounter lvl 11
    Just a quick update. Got a basic design down, but I think i'm going to design as i go. I want to have the basic shape of a rounded skirt with long flared sleeves. I'll get those blocked in and see what else i'll want whilst sticking to the bellflower motif.