Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[ Riot Art Contest 2017 ] Clash of Champions

Replies

• cs_rowan
    Offline / Send Message
    cs_rowan triangle
    Yeah, i can't support a piece like this. The fact that i didn't even know that the junkrat piece even existed until it was posted makes me feel really bad and makes me question the authenticity of the rest of the contents in this piece. Like, is Blitzcrank even drawn by you, or was it "referenced" in some other guy's artwork and we just haven't found it yet? Sorry, but you've taken it too far and the original artist has spoken his/her mind on this matter. 

morry_we did all of the hard work. The anatomy, the foreshortening, all of it. 

DOING A COPY IS OKAY, but you have the potential to gain PROFIT from this. Do you understand why this situation is different? 

I agree with Trevor and the points he brings as well. I hope you learn your lesson from this and good luck in the future... 

• Supradip
    Offline / Send Message
    Supradip polygon
    Thank you all for taking out your valuable time for the comments & feedback.
    Being a first timer for such competition, It was nice and learning experience for me. 
    Am sure in near future i will be able to bring "positive" from your kind comments!

All the best to you all.
  • morry_we
    Offline / Send Message
    morry_we triangle
    Look what I found suddenly.. original concept by- Demizu Posuka ( http://posuka.iinaa.net/gallery.html )

• MaoAkari
    Offline / Send Message
    MaoAkari polycounter lvl 3
    dear god, man really why you do this in contest? when HUGE PART of art community watching at you? what will be with your reputation( Why you even didnt thought about that
  • 00himashis