Home Unity

Can't enable Post Processing Stack

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
capone polycounter lvl 18
I had downloaded/important the Post Processing Stack from the asset store and enabled it on the camera, was all good. Later on I had deleted and created another camera, from this moment on this Post Processing Stack just couldn't be enabled. Even when restarting, deleting and reimporting etc.

See, nothing there.

It appears in my project window;

but if I try to add component it can't find anything with the word 'post'. Have been trying to get answers from the Unity forums for days now but no response. Can anyone here help?

This is the documentation I'm following but it just isn't working at all for me.

https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/PostProcessing-Stack-SetUp.html  

Replies

• capone
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • WiktorWasowski
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    WiktorWasowski polycounter lvl 3
    It's probably something simple you just didn't think of, but if you don't figure it out and nothing you try works, export your scene to a Unity package, create a fresh project and import your scene there. If that also doesn't work and something really is broken, delete Post Processing Stack from your project and download the newest Post Processing Stack version instead - not the one on the asset store, but the v2 beta version from GitHub here. It's been completely reworked and has uses different logic, so chances are it will fix your problem.
  • capone
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ah that worked perfectly even with the old post processor stack. Didn't know about exporting packages. Thanks!