Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Unreal coder looking for collaboration partners for game jams and portfolio projects

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
aweji polycounter lvl 7
I tried doing that 3Daily and getting into Blender so that I could sort of be a jack-of-all-trades and be able to create a project all on my own for game jams and for my own things, but I just can't do it. 

I'm a semi-professional (i.e. good enough to get paid, but not good enough to get a full-time, permanent job) programmer and designer with this Unreal stuff, but when it comes to working as a solo person on game jams and on my own portfolio projects I just seem to have long-term motivation problems.  Progress comes and goes in spurts when I'm not part of a team.  Basically, I need to have a friend to work with and keep me going.  Finding game jam partners and finding people to work with and help me stay motivated is pretty tough, especially considering that my social circle for Unreal stuff is basically all programmers.

So I thought it'd make sense to post here and see if anyone's interested in trying to meet some people who are like me but with 3D Art.

Replies