Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Character Art

[RIOT CREATIVE CONTEST 2017] Character Art - Tryndamere The Winter Barbarian King

PK89
vertex
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
PK89 vertex
Hi all time to start working on this contest . This is first time i am taking part in any international competition.
I chose Tryndamere, mostly because i like Barbarian characters, but i'm still not sure in which direction to take the character. I am working on sketch and started sculpting also to get idea to make a skin on my own based on my Mind. I'll probably give a shot to this last idea at first and see where it goes. 
By the way... name of the skin could be "The Winter Barbarian King"

Here a quick reference collection to keep track of the main ideas.

Here is the some quick sculpt.

Replies

• PK89
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PK89 vertex
    PK89 said:
    Hi all time to start working on this contest . This is first time i am taking part in any international competition.
    I chose Tryndamere, mostly because i like Barbarian characters, but i'm still not sure in which direction to take the character. I am working on sketch and started sculpting also to get idea to make a skin on my own based on Mind. I'll probably give a shot to this last idea at first and see where it goes. 

PK89 said:
    I chose Tryndamere, mostly because i like Barbarian characters, but i'm still not sure in which direction to take the character. I am working on sketch and started sculpting also to get idea to make a skin on my own based on Mind. I'll probably give a shot to this last idea at first and see where it goes. 

Working on some concept still not final, I may do some changes in 3d . cc welcome.

• PK89
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PK89 vertex
  • Dimfist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dimfist polycounter lvl 8
    Great ref sheets!  Nice block in so far.  With all that fur you will want to make sure that is not the main thing that catches the eye so work that armor!
  • PK89
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PK89 vertex
    @Dimfist Yupp i will work on armor thanks for ur feedback its real help me a lot.
  • PK89
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PK89 vertex
    Hi all, 
    After lot of experiments i am done with concept and highres. Welcome C&C

• PK89
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PK89 vertex
    Gamemesh and uv's and ready for texture.

• PK89
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PK89 vertex
    Here is the texture WIP, hope so i finish it on time. 
    I am super excited to finish it.
    C&C are most welcome.

• PK89
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PK89 vertex
    So guy it's over now. It's been very excited and learning working on this completion really enjoyed it.

Here is my Final entry.

C&C are welcome.