Home Digital Sketchbooks

Humanoid Alien Project

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Bearness polycounter lvl 6
So i am a still a student and am working on a personal project. Now i really still have a lot to learn but am posting in the hope of expanding my knowledge and hope that by posting here i might get better. Now i have never done this before so i will try my best with spelling and replies and such.

So to start i wanted to make like an alien that is seemingly becoming more and more human. My inspirations were like hard shelled seacreatures like crabs or insects. It was meant to start of as a small thing and grow more humanlike with every bit of food he gets. Now first i wanted it to be feral but as time grew i wanted it to be more inteligent and more of a smart villian. It was almost in a horror/thriller sense where the alien ate up the first batch of scientist to land and when the second group came it was all but ready. By this i imagined it knowing the human language and understanding most of our technology having gained the essence of our strongest and smartest. Now typing all this out i hope to have explained a bit of where i want to go. I'll throw in some of the earlier work and what it looks like now. I would love to gain other peoples insights on the sculpt and or subject and like i said progress further. Thanks in advance.

Replies