Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Rev-share] Looking for 2d artist for indie project

Offline / Send Message
Pinned

Hi! I'm looking for 2d artist to help me with the visuals of my project - simple maze brain-teaser planned to release on HTML5, Android and iOS

The game is about a hamster in a sphere looking for an exit in a maze with movable walls and other dangerous stuff (e.g. fans and electric arcs)

Link to prototype

At the moment there are only 9 levels showing key mechanics that I plan for implementation

Since I'm absolutely dumb in art I'd like to give the artist an absolute creative freedom in all the visuals of the game: style and graphics, animation and visual part of UI

Details on required art assets (preliminary and under discussion):

• overall style should be cartoony and bright

• two sets of assets are required: high-resolution for tablets and desktop (size of main character sprite 80x80), low-resolution for smartphones (size of main character sprite 50x50)

• I can work with Inkscape so I would prefer vector graphics (but raster is also okay)

If you are interested and:

• like the prototype and game idea

• have ideas on how to enhance the game graphics

• ready to connect via skype on a daily basis

please e-mail me at kdeduhin@gmail.com or response in this thread.

About money. I'd like to work under revenue-share agreement. Some fixed fee is possible and under discussion

About me. I'm specializing on programming: Phaser (JavaScript framework), kivy (Python), HaxeFlixel (Haxe). I can create some graphics in Inkscape. My released games:

I've worked on these games with freelancers. But I'd like to change the approach.