Home Quixel Megascans

Answered: Are you guys serious ?

A_J_K
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
A_J_K polycounter lvl 2
Not sure if this is a bad joke... However it seems like you guys are back on a bad track when it comes to your customers. If im spenidng money on your point system and for whatever reason decide to cancel my subscription, you are really going to delete all my points ? The points i have spend real money on ? If so your service is sadly dead for me, forever.

Replies

• Synaesthesia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Hey A_J_K!

This is a mistake - we're adjusting it now. Thanks for bringing it up! To clarify for anyone else reading, the official policy of the Megascans service is that unused points stay in your wallet forever. However, saved points can only be utilized with an active subscription as they're a download quota for an active sub, not a digital currency.

Sorry about the mixup there. Could you reach out to me via jonathan @ quixel.se to discuss further?

• A_J_K
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    A_J_K polycounter lvl 2
    I mean if this is just a mistake, than im good. Not beeing able to download without a subscription is kinda shity but at least i can life with it. However deleting your customers points would be a death sentence for the service, at least for me.

Thank you for clarification.