Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Narrative

PROJECT: PROLOGUE

Nekofuyu
null
Offline / Send Message
Nekofuyu null
I want to do a backstory with the project skins, I don't know if i should do one or more champions but I will do the backstory whether if the champion wanted to be part of the project or not. But it is in a work in progress as I am jotted down some ideas and see how it goes, also need a better title.

edit: thought of a better title

Replies

• Nekofuyu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nekofuyu null
    First draft: 318/1000 words
    this is the first draft of what i got for a week or so...i was tired. still working on it

Somewhere in Ionia, the elders are discussing the next course in action , regarding about the humanity in Ionia, whether to keep it or wipe it out completely for something stronger. This is the first meeting that Karma has yet to be summoned to this as some of the elders disagree with Karma’s inputs but also she has be summoned by a summoner for a match.

“Elder Karma is not here, she should atleast have an opinion on this matter,” An elder yelled out, choosing the side of Karma. “Her input also will determine the decisions on what will happen to Ionia.”

“No! Her opinions are based on her selfish desires to have peace in Ionia,” One elder glaring at the elder who sided with Karma. “ She is nothing but a weak minded fool who believes peace will return to our lands.”

As the elders continue to argue, a single gunshot was heard as a body thumped to the ground. The elders look towards the doorway and at the doorway was Jhin holding his gun, Whisper. Elders murmured amongst themselves as they stare at Jhin, waiting patiently for him to speak.

“Such a wasteful stage on that fool,” Jhin spat out unhappily, reloading his Whisper with a bullet. “I have brought the guest you wanted elders of Ionia.”

Another person appeared next to Jhin, the elders smiled and welcomed the guest. “Hello Viktor, champion of the league and scientist of Za-”

“Cut to the chase old man, why have you summoned me,” Viktor asked eyeing the elders suspiciously, pondering why he was summoned to Ionia. “I was in a middle of important work. What is it that you want.”

“Of course. We have a proposition for you Viktor,” one of the elders said as Viktor looked at them interested at what they need to say. “Your methods to get rid of fear and other useless emotions hit our interest.”

• Nekofuyu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nekofuyu null