Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Narrative

[WIP] The Greater Good [Blitzcrank, Viktor]

null
Offline / Send Message
Gilbu null
Hi everyone! This is my first post on Polycount, so I'm still getting a feel for the place. I'm excited to see what others come up with!

This story will revolve around the special relationship between creator and creation. I like to see Viktor and Blitzcrank as representations of each other, and see a lot more depth to their 'family' dynamics than simply a man and his toy. 

Blitz's 'heart of gold' is an interesting topic for me, as it leads him to forge his own path; his definition of the greater good differs from his creator's. I think there's a lot that we can relate to in that, giving this jolly giant robot a human side that perhaps Viktor himself lacks.

I personally love both of these characters (I mayyyyy have played Viktor religiously for a few seasons) and hope I can bring them to life in their best light for you guys. I'm currently working on some deadlines for university (one of which being a Games Narrative assignment - good practice!) so I expect work to really start on this in a week or two. Until then, peace!