Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot Art Contest 2017] [WIP] Star Guardian Lore: The Rise of the fallen Stars

vertex
Offline / Send Message
Moart vertex
I will probably have to split it in some more topics later but the Idea is to make a few illustrations showcasing Leona, Diana and Taliyah as the three "lost" guardias from Ahri's previous team. It will also complete the idea of a little piece of story I will be posting on the narrative thread.

Replies

• Moart
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Moart vertex
    A bit of a reference sheet~ I will add more of these as I go on. 
  • Moart
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Moart vertex
    So here I have a previous Concept I made for Leona, the plan is to polish it and make a cool splash-art with it

I have been working on taliyah too, but for now I have only really rough sketchs, I really have a hard time choosing the little things like accesories xD

Something like that I guess, I don't see her wearing an skirt tho.
     I want to make dynamic poses for them, in the lore I have thought for them they are fighting to break out from a dimension inside the void, or something along those lines. So yeahh they mean business (?)

Now I gotta go there is so much to do XD
    Opinions and suggestions are welcome!
  • OmNomNaomi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    OmNomNaomi triangle
    i love it! and star guardian Taliyah is my favorite idea ever ;w; only thing is i wish she'd get a different hairstyle than normal ;W; & color~