Home Freelance Job Postings

[Paid] 3D Character model, adhering to an existing skeleton with some provided reference material.

null
Offline / Send Message
Shinoto null
Hello there, this is my first time actually making a Polycount account to actually post here (I used to browse around the low poly thread a few years back). I'm aware as a new user, some people may look the other way at my freelance job post, so let me clear up a few things about myself before I give a brief summary of my requested work.

• I am an individual developer who is trying to make a video game in his spare time. I'm learning C# as I go in Unity, and I can 3D model some rather basic objects. Modeling and rigging a character however is difficult for me.
  • I also don't have a lot of spare time thanks to work, so responses to emails may be slower than you would like.
So my requested work is for a single 3D Chibi-style character model using the same skeleton system as the popular free asset of "Unity-Chan" (which is provided for free on their website here). The modeler will also need a bit of 'filling in the blanks' as I do not have any proportional images of my character as a chibi (but I have a normal-sized version in proportions). The model will be imported into Unity, and animated using already-made animations that match the skeleton thanks to Mechanim.

If you are interested, and think you can possibly accept this work, Send me an email to "Shinauskajp2@gmail.com". Within this email, please provide the following:
  • Portfolio of previous work (if you have one)
  • Requested price
  • Requested down payment (if applicable)
  • Estimated time required to create the model (if you can summarize it before I even reveal the source material)
  • If you would like to use the finished product in your own portfolio or not (feel free to also provide an extra cost to not show it in your portfolio if you're indifferent)
This may not be the only time I ask for work, but I'd prefer to ask for what I need one at a time instead of all at once.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

If you have any generic questions to ask about the post, I'll try to check the forum as often as I can, and reply promptly.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.