Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking For Programmer JAVA/C++ Aswell As Texture Artist

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
scorpiologist polycounter lvl 4

Hey guys,

I am looking for a general java/c++ programmer (AI and tweaking) as well as a texture artist for world textures.

We are modding a game called Synthetic world, it is almost complete and we will be the first to create a mod for it.

Tthe game itself is sort of like minecraft in the building side of things only with more shapes to build with (rounded collums, circles, ramps, circles,trianges, thin walls, floors ect. . .) and different sizes (1X1X1-2X2X2-4X4X4-8X8X8) for excavate/palcing material.(more details on the website)

Alot of things in the game right now are just placeholders (textures, entities, models etc) as the game is pretty much made just to be a platform for mods.

We will be working on a custom built engine (here are the details for it ).

the other person with me is an organic modeler and as for me, I am a rigger/animator, aswell as a simple prop modeler.

what we have already gotten done are 6 organic models (all rigged, with some stil needing animations) as a whole lot of different tools/weapons

if you are interested, msg me on discord (scorpiologist#6070) and ill show you what we have gotten done.

thanks

p.s. this isn't paid or anything, though if we do start earning money, it will be split between the team

Replies