Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] - Multiple Artists Needed (Hand-Painted & UI Work)

My game Salt the Earth, is doing very well, and is almost ready to be presented to publishers. However, before I do that, I'd feel much more comfortable if I had already established the team ahead of time. With that being said, I hope to begin discussions with various artists about cost, time estimates, and other technical matters. When the project receives funding, all artists work will be paid on a per-job basis, with rates that we agree upon ahead of time.

What I'm looking for:

Character Artist
* Hand-Painted / Stylized
* 'Low' Poly. 1500-2500 tris.
* 3D Modeling, Painting, and Rigging (no animation)
* Example 1
* Example 2

Environment Artist
* Hand-Painted / Stylized
* Low Poly Assets
* Example 1
* Example 2
* Example 3

UI Artist
* We're currently using this, and hoping to find someone who can create a similar UI.

Animator
* Mostly simple animations. Run, Walk, Fall, Die, Attack, etc.

The project will be presented within the next few months ( as soon as a team is established), and will begin work in early 2018. Again, all work will be paid, and there's more than enough work to keep all the artists busy year-round. Once the game is published and if everything works out, I'd love to transition contract artists to either full or part-time positions.

Let me wrap up by saying that while I hope to find artists with affordable rates, with good turn-around, the most important factor to me is communication. My goal is to create good working relationships with all artists involved in the project, and to establish clear expectations on both sides.

Thank you for taking the time read this post. If you'd like to get in touch with me, either send me a PM, or leave a comment below.

Replies