Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Northern elf girl (3D character W.I.P)

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Sunray polycounter lvl 7
Came across this awesome painting I have no idea who created it I tried finding the artist but I couldn't find anywhere. If anyone knows please let me know! Sadly enough it's only a portrait so I'll be trying to concept the rest of the character. Will be updating this thread a little bit on the slow side in the begin (I'm finishing 2 other projects my bust and rendering my assassin again in ue4). All feedback and thoughts are welcome!

This will be a game ready character rendered with UE4, I'm going to do my best to push her realism as far as I can.

Here is the first update I'm just sculpting a bit on the face, trying to get the likeness right. There are still some problems I want to solve before leaving dynamesh. 

Replies

• Larry
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    Larry interpolator
    I think her cheekbones and the jaw part under the ears on the sides should be sticking out a bit more. But that could also be the crappy distortion zbrush has...Also pull the outer part of her eyebrows a bit higher and the side parts of the lips a bit lower. The cheek needs some meat under the eyes as well.You have done a great job though it is really good!
  • Sunray
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sunray polycounter lvl 7
    @laryy Thanks man great feedback fixed the stuff you said.