Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tobi_dono polycounter lvl 4
  • aclund3
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aclund3 polycounter lvl 6
    Really cool concept!  A couple of thoughts on the materials:

1) I think the wearing on the railgun is a bit strong, too many large scratches and too much wearing away of paint on edges, especially those edges that would never see wear, and would more likely accumulate dirt. I'd turn those down and mask out things that wouldn't make sense in the real world.

2) The contrast in your roughness map seems a bit low to me. I'd try for dirtier dirt and shinier metal :)

3) On your metal map, things should either be metal or they shouldn't, so this should be a white or black thing. Very rare cases when you blend the metalness of something with a grey.

Good luck!
  • Tobi_dono
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ....sadly can't overwork anything right now, substance sutdent license run out ^^'
  • Tobi_dono
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    .... Sadly you can't use the ssp from substance to quixel ^^'
  • Ged
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    I think theres something wierd about that normal map, did you bake the lowpoly to itself or did you have  a proper highpoly? Sorry to hear your student licence has run out, if you can afford it you could get the monthly thing for a bit and sort out the scratches and stuff I guess.
  • Tobi_dono
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I will try getting substance pack on black frieday ^^ ...I hate montly pay stuff

as for the Normalmap ... I belive bec its from substance to Toolbag, there might be a channel I forget to flip.
    yeah had proper highpoly