Home Quixel Megascans

Answered: 3DO 2.3.1 working for win10 but not win7

SWCNT
null
Offline / Send Message
SWCNT null
Hi,
I've got an odd problem that I haven't seen others post about. If there is a forum, link me it, please. I have two computers, both running the newest PS with 2.3.1 The only difference is one is running Win10 and the other Win7. And when I say only, I literally mean that, in that both PC's have the same java version, same graphics card and drivers, same anti-virus/internet security-- the point is I don't think it's an outside influence at work. The win10 PC will work fine with any mesh and material ID. The win7 will display nothing when working with the same meshes. I've tried saving a project on the win10 system and loading that on the win7 and still nothing. When 3DO opens, the drop down that should have XXXX (1-2), etc, displays only ALL GROUPS and BaseMaterial for the Win7 PC. It's as though no information is being sent to 3DO, and refresh doesn't work. I've tried reinstalling quixel, and PS, no luck. I want to rollback Quixel and work from the last version that I had on the Win7 PC (2.2), but it tries to search for an offline zip I don't have (does someone have links for all the older versions?). I did rollback to 2.3.0 but same issues. I also noticed that when the Win7 PC creates a project it should open 3DO and show the model and usually you see a UV map with numbers/letters and such during the creation phase. This doesn't happen, instead, the progress bar sits at Baking Maps 50% and just stays there forever. If you exit 3DO then the progress bar continues. Seems like something is broken with 3DO but I don't know where to go from here. 

Replies