Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

RTS/RPG Dioramas [UE4]

polycounter lvl 16
Offline / Send Message
Sam Hatami polycounter lvl 16
I haven't pimped here for a while, so this is almost like going back to the first post, almost as nervous!

I've been working on these scenes during the early winter and spring months, they are a mock up of a RTS/RPG isometric-ish game. You are in control of 4 soldiers doing soldiery-things.

The characters are the first ones I've made (thanks to Svein for giving me a base mesh to work of). Being a lot of "firsts", I had a lot of fun exploring skinning, action poses and just putting together several characters into a single scene. 

Vehicles are just fun stuff, originally these where just doodles from another project, but I combined it into a single project after a frantic mid-night revelation. Some stuff aren't that high in details and the textures are kept simple for more ease of readability.

I'm not very good at pimping my stuff of what I've come to understand, seeing my post history and my activity generally on the internet. I have other stuff going on, which I hope to be able to give a better in-progress posts in the future. Just give me questions, and I'll try to answer them as best as I can!

Here are some of the main shots of the two scenes, rendered in UE4, you can find a bit more here https://www.artstation.com/artwork/61xxN 

DROPZONE GONE WRONG

BEFORE THE HEAT

Replies