Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Destiny 2 - Public Events/Open World Art

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
ThornedVenom polycounter lvl 8
Hey Polycount, long time no post.

I used to post here when I was a super student noob, and thought it would be cool to revisit again. :)

I've had the extreme privilege of shipping Destiny 2 as a 3D Generalist for Bungie's VFX team (formerly known as Spec Ops.) This represents a portion of my work. I filled in a lot of gaps between specialties, and a lot of my work is invisible because it involved a heavy amount of technical setup and design prototyping. My responsibilities included concept kitbash and game modeling, mechanical rigging and animation, technical animation layering and networking, shaders and FX, setting up object behavior states for destruction and interaction, as well as minor event triggers. I was in charge of handling many different aspects of art production for all of the public events and open world (adventures, patrols, lost sectors.) The overall positive reception of project and features that I have worked on has been a huge blessing. I want to hug and thank everyone on my team at Bungie, without whom I wouldn't have grown so much and succeeded at my tasks.

Thank you Polycount for being around during my humble beginnings.

www.nguyenantim.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTq8fhW2-_w