Wonderful my topic close and still I get the error

Kiwi-Hawk
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Kiwi-Hawk polycounter lvl 6
Kia ora

as per topic 

Bridge does not make UE4 Materials needing some help

I sent of the email and NOTHING has been done, you plugins is still for 4.10 and you clients are being ignored
great

Replies

• Kiwi-Hawk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Unless I disable this as of 4.17 it crash's UE4 get it together people, months an nothing
  • Synaesthesia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Hey again!

The wait time you're experiencing is unacceptable, so I've escalated the ticket on your behalf. I do apologize that you're awaiting a response, generally reply times are at minimum within 10 hours. There's nothing I can do about the problem here, however, since I'm not a programmer and cannot assist with the Unreal plugin as a result. This is why your last thread was closed - no disrespect was intended. I'll make sure the team focuses on this issue for you ASAP. Thanks for hanging in there!
  • Kiwi-Hawk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kai ora

I got an email from one of the staff but as far as I can tell the UE4 plugin as not bee updated and stiff toss's the same error

I also wanted to thank you for this message

Dear Customer,
    Asset with ID rh0ruxp0 has been removed from the library because it does not meet our latest, more stringent quality standards. You have been refunded 2 points; twice as much as you spent to download this asset.
    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
    Team Megascans

I have Not a clue in hell what rh0ruxp0 is or was, as the naming is not is any language I know on this planet
    and I can use most of what I brought here because I have to pay $19 per month to access the software. Last time I spoke of this I was told that Allegorithmic does the same thing,.. NO they do not kill the software you can still use it you just don't get points nor do you get updates the software still works. thats very different from being locked out of using the program altogether. Hundreds of dollar worth of products with weird non humans names that are hard to identify and not software to access them. NOT paying near $30 NZ per month to use a software package we don't all live under money trees

REALLY

• Synaesthesia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Hi Kiwi!

Our naming convention for Megascans assets is computer generated - the e-mail is simply a notification that you were refunded download quota for an asset we removed from the Megascans texture library.

I'm not sure if I understand what the rest of your message is getting at - could you clarify for me, please?