Home Quixel Megascans

Answered: Paint toggle nightmare

Vismark
null
Offline / Send Message
Vismark null
Hi, I've been working with the 2.31 trail version. When I work with the paint layer, the program is not updating the layers after press the toggle color paint mode. after come back again to the painting mode the data is there, also I've noticed once the paint mode is active changes the blending mode from  group of layers above the paint layer. The 3DO update it's extremely slow also, any clues to resolve this? The app is great but I've lost a lot of time trying to figure it out what is wrong.  

Replies

• Synaesthesia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    A lot of these issues could arise from an improper Photoshop connection between Suite 2 and the toolset. The best way to try alleviating this is to perform the following:

1. Close Photoshop and the Suite.
    2. Right click on Photoshop, choose Run As Administrator. This only needs to be done once, and does not need to be set to permanent administrator access.
    3. Close Photoshop.
    4. Run the Suite. If the issue persists, continue:
    5. Close Photoshop and the Suite.
    6. Right click on the Suite, choose Run As Administrator. This only needs to be done once, and does not need to be set to permanent administrator access.

Please let me know if this clears up any of the issues you're experiencing.
  • Vismark
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vismark null
    Thanks for your help, but the problem persists. It is a temporary solution, when any layer is hidden the connection is broken. Also the information in the paint layer continues hidden until the toggle icon is pressed.

I'm working with Adobe Photoshop Version: 2017.1.1 20170425.r.252 2017/04/25:23:00:00 CL 1113967  x64
    Win 10 32GB ram, NVidia GeForce GTX 760
  • Synaesthesia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    If the suggestion I gave you doesn't help, the next course of action is to send in an e-mail to support@quixel.se with any supporting documentation (including videos and photos) of the issue you're experiencing so we can look into a potential fix ASAP.