polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
brucemoose polycounter lvl 3

Replies

• AGoodFella
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AGoodFella polycounter lvl 5
    Cool. Next time, get rid of the music please. Also, upload static orthographic views. 

f497-498 - Trailing leg is too stretched.

f500 - Thigh is pretty static throughout here.

f511 - Front foot could be stretched more here. He could reach for the ground a little more.

f508-509 . Body feels stuck in place here.

I might try reducing the gun arm motion throughout. It feels really light. I can see some overlap but it's moving around a bit much for me.

Looking good, just look at both legs as they come off the ground, you have some weird stuff going on.

Your jog and run look really similar. I would expect the jog to have more up and down than the run. I would also expect there to be less arm wing on the jog with more bounce on the gun.
  • brucemoose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cool. Next time, get rid of the music please. Also, upload static orthographic views. 

f497-498 - Trailing leg is too stretched.

f500 - Thigh is pretty static throughout here.

f511 - Front foot could be stretched more here. He could reach for the ground a little more.

f508-509 . Body feels stuck in place here.

I might try reducing the gun arm motion throughout. It feels really light. I can see some overlap but it's moving around a bit much for me.

Looking good, just look at both legs as they come off the ground, you have some weird stuff going on.

Your jog and run look really similar. I would expect the jog to have more up and down than the run. I would also expect there to be less arm wing on the jog with more bounce on the gun.

Thanks for the notes! Yeah the music is really loud for some reason. I'm struggling to get a nice shape on the foot. I get the feeling I'm using the wrong control. I think I'll redo the exercise.
  • _adamturnbull
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey, the video is currently set to private. Would you still like feedback on this or are you happy for me to close this thread?
  • brucemoose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi that's ok, close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.