Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

WIP Stylized female character (my second full character)

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Gam3B0y polycounter lvl 3
Hello, this is my first post here. 

it needs some finishing pieces, also the weapons are undecided. I want to give her something interesting (melee weapon, not so futuristic), but I don't know what. hair will be redone, 
costume designe is almost done. 
I'd be happy to get any feedback 

PS: I started learning 3d a year and a half ago, on my own. but I have almost no time, I work as Graphic Designer/video editor, so I rarely make progress ) 

Replies

• Gam3B0y
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    added some detail 
  • universe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    universe polycounter lvl 8
    Really nice work! I love the clothes and the amour, the whole character look nice but I’d make the nose more femine and delicate. I’m waiting for more :smile:
  • carvuliero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    carvuliero hero character
    Could you please post nude version without prospective 
    At first glance under chin , neck , arm location , hip and whole upper body posture look strange 
  • dGreenberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dGreenberg polycounter
    Hey @Gam3B0y, that's some awesome work for your second full character! First thing that catches my eye is her head position (from the side view) in your first post. I think you could try pushing that back just a tiny bit to give her a more neutral and relaxed pose. This might also be the perspective from that image though, so I'm not certain.

With all the detail you've put on her pants and boots I think it could also help to add something more up top. You'll want to lead the viewer's eye to her face but right now I keep looking at the pants, spikes, folds, and knee pad. That might change when you fix up her hair but it's just a thought. Great work so far and hope to see you update her soon.
  • Gam3B0y
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    universe said:
    Really nice work! I love the clothes and the amour, the whole character look nice but I’d make the nose more femine and delicate. I’m waiting for more :smile:
    TNX man, as nose goes, IDK I like noses with character. :) 

At first glance under chin , neck , arm location , hip and whole upper body posture look strange 
    here's nude version

Hey @Gam3B0y, that's some awesome work for your second full character! First thing that catches my eye is her head position (from the side view) in your first post. I think you could try pushing that back just a tiny bit to give her a more neutral and relaxed pose. This might also be the perspective from that image though, so I'm not certain.

With all the detail you've put on her pants and boots I think it could also help to add something more up top. You'll want to lead the viewer's eye to her face but right now I keep looking at the pants, spikes, folds, and knee pad. That might change when you fix up her hair but it's just a thought. Great work so far and hope to see you update her soon.

she's not posed yet man, first picture (first post ) is older itertion BTW. she'll get more natural look when posed, 
    as details go, I changed some things, I'm doing UVs now and then I'm gonna texture her. 
    I'll post the resuts 
  • Gam3B0y
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    universe said:

here's nude version

she's not posed yet man, first picture (first post ) is older itertion BTW. she'll get more natural look when posed, 
    as details go, I changed some things, I'm doing UVs now and then I'm gonna texture her. 
    I'll post the resuts 
  • Gam3B0y
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    universe said:

here's nude version

as details go, I changed some things, I'm doing UVs now and then I'
  • Gam3B0y
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I finished texturing her ) I hope you all like it 

• Markmars
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Markmars triangle
  • Markmars
  • Gam3B0y