Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Character artist for military character

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
r0tzbua polycounter lvl 8
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a Modification for the First Person Shooter "Squad". I'm doing most of the work myself since it's basically a hobby project close to my own heart, a labour of love. There is one thing though that will simply take too much time to do myself, especially since I never did it before, and I want the quality to be good.

So here's what I would need:
  • One basic character model, fitting in general polycount and style to the current in-game models, based on real-life reference photos (that I can provide) and personal information that I'm able to give, since I once used all of the equipment and clothing myself.
  • 4–5 mutations with slightly changed equipment (most likely using a modular concept would be best, things like pouches and equipment etc. would change around for the different classes, the general look and uniform stays the same throughout).
  • 4–5 heads, if this is a problem, I can look elsewhere for those, since there are quite some resources around
Payment:
Since this is a hobbyist project for a mod I can't offer any royalties, but I'm of course ready to pay for your work. I don't know the current going rates, but I'm sure we can find a way. (No, I'm not thinking about "50 Euros or like a Steam Gift Card", I'm 32 and worked as a web development freelancer, I tend to understand realistic prices)

I'm ready to put up a part of the final rate as a down payment before you start, so you would be able to know I'm honest and mean it. We can also talk about 50% of the final payment in the middle of the project when I see progress.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have, and if you want to take part, simply drop me a PM, or hit me up with some references and price estimates at my E-Mail: guenther.f@gmail.com