Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Romance Comedy Animation Short Reqesting Help with Assets.

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
About My Project and It's progression:
Hello! I have recently started working on an 10-15 minute animated short called "I Love Yu" it will have blender computer graphic backgrounds and traditionally animated characters/people. My current crew consists of me (The animator) and eleven voice actors, I will be working on this animation for probably four years (I knew how long this was going to take going into it.) I don't request that you actively work with me for four years but I will probably will only need your assistance for a couple months. I am extremely committed to completing this animation so I won't let you or my crew down. My crews excitement and passion for this project has given me a determination to never quit no matter what low point I may reach. I have been working on this project for about 6 months now and have no intention to let that number stop growing until the animation is completed.

Where do YOU come in?
I have been working on the large mesh for the school for about 3 days and realized how big this task really was and realized I would need more assistance and skill, that that of which I don't currently posses. (I'm better at traditional animation than 3d modeling but I do enjoy modeling) I would speak to you about making different assets to go with the school and other locations needed for the animation. There are currently two job type the first job type is help with texturing and cycles nodes to make things look the way they should. the second job type is to make various assets for the models such as desks, lockers, trees, basketball hoops etc.

What do I get?
I guarantee that when the animation is complete you will receive a place in the closing credits and two links in the description of your choice. You can use any material from the animation in your demo reel after your assistance with it's creation.

Contact me:

Decided to help me out? Great! I'm glad you did! Give me an email telling which of the two job types you would like to help me out with and possibly show me some of your other work!

My Email: airgamezoffice@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and considering my offer!