Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

The white plague - Abandoned sanatorium

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Luxap polycounter lvl 6
Hiya guys!

Latest Screenshot

Intro and scene overview/explanation

It had been a while since I have kept up a thread here so let's change that right away!
I am going to work on a new smaller environment based on an Abandoned Hospital, that has been used for both Tuberculosis and Mental Disabilities.
Based on a ton of videos about this and my personal love for environments that are abandoned.

You can see the specific video that I am going to be basing my scene on here from 4.44 onwards.
https://youtu.be/H-2TiwLgO0w?t=4m44s

This might be the start of a series of some sort, but I will have to see about that, I want to keep it small for now!

The point of these environments is going to finally focus on the details and really finishing a scene and making it as good looking as I can and have every aspect as polished as I can, because at the moment that is what is missing from my portfolio.
So going on from that I am going to break the scene down as much as I can and show all the stuff in detail without hiding any of it so I can properly improve, although it is quite scary as well!

Allrighty, enough talk on this one, let's start out with the reference material of this scene.

Let's start this one out, some of the stuff below is going to be shitty presented if it is WIP so excuse me for that hahaa.

Let's go!

Replies