Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Partner] Artist for weekend projects (games)

entero
null
Offline / Send Message
entero null
Me:
I am a programmer for a long time, and I really like programming. But all the things I create in my spare time never end up being released (beside to a few friends), as I rather work on the next game than creating art, music etc. just like artist probably rather make art than debug unity/unreal scripts. <EDIT> This seems to cause a bit of confusion, thus to clarify it: I don't imply to use either of this engines </EDIT>
But, I would really like to release what I create, therefore I call out here for a like minded artist.
(I don't want to join one of the teams with goals that are months of work, where most of them fall apart before it's done.)

The Goal:
1. Set a small scope that can be achieved over the weekend, just like the game-jam games, and release our products at steam, itch.io etc
2. Improve on every new product by either solve problems from the former week, or set the goal slightly higher.

You:
-skilled: I'd really like to team up with someone who knows how to create stuff. (no time for learning)
-driven: you can create the needed art without hand holding; you have your own creative mind; you rather need to be stopped
-motivated: you can sit down and work until you're done
-friendly: lets focus on the things that are fun, not on arguments and strong opinions, weekends are too short for that.