Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Just released my first own game – a 2D puzzle for kids

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Mique polycounter lvl 11

We are 2 parents who build our own kids puzzle game, try it out. It's free and without ads :smile:

What: A colorful little jigsaw puzzle for kids age 2-8 and it's on Google play.  (Sorry Apple users, maybe later)

Who: So I made all the art, and a close friend all the coding. We both have full-time jobs, and kids, so it has not been easy to pull off. But we finally called it done and put it up on Google play yesterday! 

Why: We really wanted to give it a try and see if we could create something fun for kids. We didn't wanted any adds or in app purchases so we made it pay to download. We would have loved making bigger and cooler games, but since we do this on our spare time, we kept it small.  

My kids really love it, so if you have kids and give it a try! If we can get more than 100 downloads then I would be happy   ;)

Tech: I've used photoshop for all the art and a plug-in called Zeplin for exporting all different screens sizes.  

I really hope some kids will play it, and that this project could inspire more people to do their own thing! You really learn a lot taking a project from scratch to release. 

Check it out on google play here

Or just give it a like on facebook if you don't wanna buy it   :)

Thanks, and if you read all the way down here, you are my hero  <3

Replies