Home Technical Talk

[Maya] can't Key multiple animation controls on my rig, can anyone figure out why? (need help fast)

null
Offline / Send Message
AmitKilo null
Hey there, So I've made a full Maya rig for a quick character sculpt I made (rigging, skinning, hierarchy and outliner stuff are all done), I need to present a simple animation for my assignment and a functioning rig, my issue is that I cannot keyframe multiple controls at once in the specific project file, It just wouldn't key them if there's more than one selected, going one by one does work, but it's too much of a hassle and I need it to fully function.

(I'm using the S key, messing with the "Set Key" options won't work either, I tried everything there.)

Could someone help me out and check my project file out to try figure out what's the problem? (just feedback is also highly appreciated) 
https://www.mediafire.com/?x62cfqsqs5lfvd6

Rig picture:

Thanks in advance, I really need to fix it asap because I need to present this tomorrow.

Replies

• AmazingMe
    I'm having same problem in both maya 2016 and 2017. If you've found a solution, I would love to know it. I've tried a few things, but i'm not experienced enough with Maya to know exactly what  settings i'm changing. Thanks