Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Two-Days weapon challenge #01

sublime tool
Offline / Send Message
Fansub sublime tool
Hey guys ! :D this is a quick challenge I've set to myself : finish this weapon in two days. I've decided to go with a wild design to say the least, took a lot of inspiration from The Order, Wolvenstein and a bunch of other supernatural weapons.

Still trying to figure out a bunch of things in the design, but overall i think i'll have these general shapes in my end result.

After finishing my other project, i felt like i needed to increase my productivity by a giant margin, so this is my first take at speeding my workflow.
Another thing that i would also like to do is stick to the same universe as the previous one, which is some kind of vampire/demon weapon.
Both weapons work in similar ways : when you kill something or someone they inflict damage to it's user, slowly killing him in his quest of survival/fapping/whatever.

Challenge finishes on Monday 2:30AM, so no time for the weak, or the sleep O_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJFPSoZnKAg

Thanks !

Replies

• ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    My suggestion would be to try modeling guns based off concepts or references quickly, instead of trying to design and model a gun quickly. The design doesn't make logical sense and doesn't work aesthetically either.
  • AustinJH
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AustinJH null
    if your looking for quick concepts to make, try using something like pimpmygun or  use World of Guns: Gun Disassembly on steam, which I am interested in doing! It will give you a better look and insight on weapons. If you enjoy modeling guns, i recommend checking it out.