Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Scifi Energy Gun (Online 3d Design Class) Ryan Griffin

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
ZeroStrike polycounter lvl 8
Hello Polycount,

I have very busy the past few months after I finished my last model. Stylized Axe. (I modeled, textured, and rendered it. Not my concept)

Sketchfab
https://sketchfab.com/models/50bf79208bbe4e2cb459833af77ab255

model

I started a Scifi briefcase HP before starting this class to get my modeling skills up before taking the class. (I modeled this. I plan to do a LP, texture, and maybe animate it opening at after my class. Its not my concept)

Now on to the actual model for this class.

The challenge for this class was to design, model, and render our own scifi 3d gun. Its been about two month now on this project as well as another one I started for from freelance work. However I have gotten to the point where I feel its getting close to the final stages of its design, however I feel it can still be pushed more. I wanted to get some more crit from everyone here if you have the chance. I would say that I have learned alot from this class. I didn't even know about mid-poly modeling techniques or how to really design my own weapon until this class so its been a rough challenge. I feel like I am leveled up, but not there yet.

I plan on continuing after the class has technically ended to push it until I am happy with it so I can use it as a portfolio piece.

I will post more soon.

Replies