Home Career & Education

[Article] - 5 tips to help you break into the industry

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
paulhpaulino polycounter lvl 7

Hey, Polycount! I wanna share my latest article with you 

http://www.paulhpaulino.com/5-tips-to-help-you-break-into-the-vfx-industry/

I wrote a few tips and thoughts about my experience for those who aspire to work in the VFX industry.

I spent a couple months collecting and observing patterns around me so I could bring a more useful and objective information.

I hope you enjoy the writing and if you did, please share with your friends and let me know if you're interested in more content like that.

Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artist/paulhpaulino

Thanks a lot!

Replies

• AGoodFella
    Offline / Send Message
    AGoodFella polycounter lvl 5
    Cool, I'll definitely check it out. By the way, there's a typo in your artstation link. You misspelled "station".

Might be worth just lining the direct URL instead of redirecting people to artstation first.
  • paulhpaulino
    Offline / Send Message
    Cool, I'll definitely check it out. By the way, there's a typo in your artstation link. You misspelled "station".

Might be worth just lining the direct URL instead of redirecting people to artstation first.
    Thanks for flagging that! Fixed already :)

Hope you enjoy the article!
  • Forever
    Offline / Send Message
    Forever polycounter lvl 3
    Hey mate, it looks like you fixed the text link but not the one in the actual link. The other bit where it says [url=etcetc]. It still links to the site with the extra s in it aha.

So I tracked down the article and it was a good read and helpful! Thank you for taking the time to write it :).  
  • paulhpaulino
    Offline / Send Message
    Forever said:
    Hey mate, it looks like you fixed the text link but not the one in the actual link. The other bit where it says [url=etcetc]. It still links to the site with the extra s in it aha.

So I tracked down the article and it was a good read and helpful! Thank you for taking the time to write it :).  
    Hey! Thanks for pointing that out! I forgot about it completely :pensive:

Cheers!