Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Royalty - Project Halfblade looking for Character Artist and Animator

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
mcgillchris polycounter lvl 4
We're a small team of professional developers hard at work on a side project called Halfblade. It's a 3rd person action RPG with a lot of Souls and Last of Us influence. We believe games should suck you into their worlds and leave you strategizing hours after you stop playing, so we're creating a game with intense, tactical swordplay, a dash of intrigue, and a whole lot of mood. 

We're looking for a character artist and animator to join the team. I really wish we could pay you upfront, but like the rest of us, this is a labor of love until we release. If the game seems like the kind of thing you'd like to make, and you've got some skills, please comment or message me your portfolio. Also if you're not a character artist or animator but are interested in the project and have relevant skills feel free to shoot me your portfolio, we're always looking for good talent. 

I don't have a video together of the gameplay, but we've made great progress, and if you'd like to see that before commiting to the project I can record one and send it to you individually. 

Here's a very very WIP shot of an environment, some concept art, and an early version of the character model I started on, just to show you the quality bar we're looking for. 
Name  IMG_0264JPGViews 0Size  4218 KB
Name  IMG_0266JPGViews 0Size  3700 KBName  IMG_0267JPGViews 0Size  909 KBName  IMG_0268JPGViews 0Size  1039 KB

Replies