Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] 3d Artist needed to create, texture and rig character model for Maya

AidanKH
null
Offline / Send Message
AidanKH null
Hello, I am working on post for a film of mine and I need some help creating a high quality 3d model of my main character.

It should be fairly straight forward, I already have a completed model of the character's helmet that I can provide to you, which we used to 3d print the real life prop. Other than that it's just a guy in black jeans and a leather trench coat and boots. I will also be providing you detailed reference stills of the character in the film for you to build off of, so you won't need to make anything up from scratch, just copy the real character.

It will need to be set up in Maya with rigging, cloth dynamics on the trench coat good to go, full textures and materials that can hold up in at least a torso shot. Basically, I'm alright at animation and rendering, but I cannot model, texture or rig for the life of me so it will need to be fairly ready to animate. A nice rig, with easy to use handles/sliders that I can easily animate or plug motion capture data into would be ideal.

I am willing to pay fairly for this, I am not looking to spend a lot but I understand it may be a lot of work so I am willing to discuss. Please PM me for more details and my contact info. Thank you!