https://syncsketch.com/sketch/154495#185737

hope to hear your feedback

Replies

• Arturow
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Arturow polycounter
    Hello Ikhaled0n,

You already started with the poses thats good :) but right now it feels that you only have 2 keys in each part, wich results in a very robotic movement. Try to add arcs into the motions and get reference if you don't have one :)
  • ikhaled0n
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ikhaled0n vertex
    Arturow said:
    Hello Ikhaled0n,

You already started with the poses thats good :) but right now it feels that you only have 2 keys in each part, wich results in a very robotic movement. Try to add arcs into the motions and get reference if you don't have one :)
    can you provide me with some reference? 
  • KielFiggins
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KielFiggins polycounter lvl 7
    For an animation like this, try filming yourself holding two props.  This will not only allow you to personalize your animation, but also feel the animation in your body to help gather the nuances.

Good luck.
  • ikhaled0n
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ikhaled0n vertex
  • tiagosol
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tiagosol polycounter lvl 3
    Hi ikhaled0n,
    is lookgin much better than the previous one. I would suggest to study a bit more forces and how gravity works on our body. Ex: If he is holding something his shoulder and arm would have to deal with more gravity and more effort to carry it. If you want to make him run or attack after this idle, would be good to see a strong and more stable pose.
    As Kiel suggests, record yourself to have a better understanding of body mechanics.
    hope it helps