Home Quixel Megascans

Answered: Not corectly looking shaders.

gnome66
null
Offline / Send Message
gnome66 null
Hello,
So i have been experiencing a strange issue from some time now . I tried every possible way that i could  think off to fix it , that includes re-installing PhotoShop a couple of times , re-installing Quixel Suite and etc.
I imported my own models , i used simple cubes and spheres and i imported the DDO samples ( The Sci-Fi Helmet  and AK47) , and everything is giving me the same issues .
Everything is looking not okay in 3DO , there is almost no reflection on the models , where there should be reflections there is not . The materials look kind a fake , its almost like 3DO does not use the glossiness map or something like that . It`s very noticeable on some materials , not so much on others .
At least for me they are not looking okay , i may be mistaken though ..... and if i`m , sorry :)

Here are some example renders :

This is how the Sci-Fi helmet looks on my end 

And this is how is supposed to look

This is how AK47 looks

And here i attached random smart materials on brand new AK47 project

Smart Material - MetalPlate

Smart Material - Tarnished Copper

Smart Material - Rusted Steel

I used to work with Quixel before quite some time , but not lastly , however i decided to start using it in my workflow permanently but i can`t figure out this issue . I don`t know if i`m missing something, or by any chance there is some kind of new setting that was introduced while i was not using it ....or maybe i`m doing something wrong . Anyway if someone could help would be great .
Thanks

Replies