Home Quixel Megascans

Answered: DynaMask brush all over the view

versan
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
versan polycounter lvl 3
I just saw that i never requested this before, and i totally don't know if you're planning to introduce it in the 2.3.

In the fact it's quite easy, at this moment you can paint only when the mouse is over the model. Which is problematic when you want to add splatches or even from-ground-dirt on cars and so on.

I actually have a trick to be able to paint on parts i want even if there's no mesh... it's simply by adding "tricky mesh" (like a giant plane on the ground ) and set the brush to "non-normal aligned painting". But it's really not easy to deal with.

I could be really usefull if you could add a button with "normal aligned" and "paint trough thin" called like "projection painting"

And just please Please add the ability to increase the size of the brush over the actual size of the brushe's jpg...  (even if the pixel density isn't good, it can be really usefull and more convenient)

Again thanks a lot for all your so hard work on this awesome Quixel Suite, and thanks to listen to your customers feedback ! :smiley:

Replies