Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Rev-Share] Game Programmer

vertex
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
RisingLane vertex

Working title: Project Mirela
Short Decription: Emotional, First Person, Drama/Mystery/Adventure in the Unreal Engine

You play as a man named Aleron who chose to stay in a cabin in Montana in the Glacier National Park because his bond with his daughter, Mirela, has become too strong after his wife passed away.

Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rggqfHQOQY

After an interrupted call from Mirela he wants to get back to her but he quickly realizes that there seems to be no exit. He gets another call from a woman named Nora who claims to be in a similar situation. They have to work together to get out of their cabins but can Aleron trust Nora?

• Responsibilities:
    Without the Game Programmer we would have amazing Art & Animation but since we are creating a game we need more than that.We need someone who makes everything function. And that will be the responsibility of the Game Programmer.

– Experience with C++/Blueprint and the Unreal Engine

– Work closely with the director and artists to bring all necessary features into the game

– Programming player movement, animation, user interface and scripting

– Passion for playing and developing games

• I offer:
    1. You will get percentages of the profit
    2. You will be part of an amazing and passionate team
    3. You will be part of a serious company that has an awesome vision (A video that explains this vision in depth is only available on Trello)
    4. You will be working on an emotional, story driven, and awesome game
    5. You will have perks like support, flexible work, inspiration, chat rooms where you can have fun
    6. You will have a chance of getting a full-time position

You’re interested? But you feel like you can’t fulfill this role? You won’t know it until you apply. Don’t be shy! Just contact me via email: 

a.koctar@t-online.de

(I’m nice, don’t worry :) And sometimes true interest can be more important than skill.)

If you get accepted you will be added to the team on Trello: