Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Hunters Maw (Bloodborne Fan Art)

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
ftsmith polycounter lvl 6
A trick weapon the I've been working on inspired by the game Bloodborne. It's a duel wielded weapon with the right hand for slash attacks while the left hand weapon is for blunt attacks. Combined it turns it to a massive scissor. I just finished with the hi-res and am currently working on UV mapping the low-res. I just wanted to post to get some C & C and to see if I'm heading in the right direction in making an interesting piece.

*Final Render

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/oKgPJ - For 3D View

Replies

• ftsmith
    Offline / Send Message
    Finished texturing (for now). I tried to make it fit in the Bloodborne game. There is some tweaks I have to make (like the bandages) and overall presentation, but I wanted to get some feedback and see how it stands. Also I know this is trivial, but I also wanted feed back on the name. I'm planning on calling the bladed weapon "Tooth" or "Teeth" and the blunt weapon "Jaw" if I'm following the naming theme.

• ftsmith
    Offline / Send Message
    I went back and improved the presentation (I think) and touched up on some of the textures. I also made a thumbnail similar to the other weapons in the game. Please let me know how it looks.

• ftsmith
    Offline / Send Message
    This is my final update. I'm gonna call it done unless there's something major I have to change. I basically did final presentation work. As always I'm open to critiques.