Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Ersela The Demon Slayer - Work in progress

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Masuk polycounter lvl 2
Hey everyone,

This is a personal project on exploring the realm of character designing for games. Just try out the new tips and tricks on creating next gen game character.

Hope you guys like it , Cheers!

Replies

• Masuk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Masuk polycounter lvl 2
  • Vozz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vozz triangle
    Looks really great! My feedback is subjective so take it as you will. Her face is a but grimy and looks like she has stubble, you might be going for this look but maybe making it look less stubbley might be worth considering. Some texture look like they could do with some tweaking, especially on the PBR side of things. For example things that stand out to me, the leather strap over her shoulder could probably use some more variation in the roughness/specular map. Her shield as well in the back; the transition from wood to metal seems very abrupt. Maybe a little more shading in there or a stronger AO bake if you are using one to really emphasize the edge. Finally her nose seems too short but not unrealistic, not sure if that's the look you were going for.

As I said these things are subjective but I hope it helped. Excellent work!
  • vavavoom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    vavavoom polycounter lvl 11
    Nice work!
    Aside from what Vozz said, the only thing that stands out to me is the face paint on the chin.
    Up close it seems OK. But from far away in the front pose, it reads kinda awkward to me.
    Looks like she has a blue tongue sticking out...
    Anyways, nice work and good body proprotions :)
  • Masuk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Masuk polycounter lvl 2
    Thank guys vanished for a year just practicing am back though :smile::blush: