Home Quixel Megascans

Answered: Quixel Suite Floating Server 3.0 not Starting

quakebox
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
quakebox polycounter lvl 4
Hi There...

I have an issue with Quixel Floating Server it's not starting at all, I already installed Java Run-time Environment 8 as stated by the installer, I tried to remove and reinstall the License Server version 3.0, 2.0 and yet all of them didn't start on 3 machines not one, Windows 10 x64 Pro, Windows 7 x64 pro, and another Windows 7 x64 Pro 3 machines and the server didn't start

any help...

Replies

• Synaesthesia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Please e-mail shakeel@quixel.se with a description of the issue you're experiencing. He should be able to take over from here. :)
  • quakebox
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    quakebox polycounter lvl 4
    Please e-mail shakeel@quixel.se with a description of the issue you're experiencing. He should be able to take over from here. :)
    Thank you for the replay I contacted Kashif he is an employee at Quixel he was OK but didn't help much solving the problem. So I ended up buying another indie license of Quixel Suite 2 for my other machine instead of using a License Server. I was not happy with their support that's why I was forced to buy another license. anyhow it was a 40% off deal so I guess it's not that expensive. plus I am happy to get rid of the lousy Floating Server Tool  I tried to install it on Win 10, 8.1 and 7 non worked tried to install Version 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 only 1.0 semi worked the floating server tool is so bad I rather buy another license.