Home Career & Education

help me with my research *survey *

hello. I'm doing a research for my university and I need some people to answer this very easy and fast survey. It's about 3D modeling. Take 5 mins and help :)

[survey link removed. we do not allow promotion of piracy]

Thanks! Comment if you participated.

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    First off, we have a dedicated forum section for edu subjects like this, Career & Education. General Discussion is not the place. I'll move it there for you.

Second, we get a lot of students plying their surveys here. You should know that most people regard surveys as being spammy. Responding to someone's survey feels like tossing candy into a bottomless pit.

That's why companies always try to give the survey respondents some sort of reward in return for their time, like being entered into a drawing for cash awards, etc. Autodesk promised me a $20 Amazon card for doing a recent 3ds Max survey (and they followed through!).

Since you're a student who likely can't afford rewards to entice respondents, I would suggest sharing info with the community. Tell us what you're doing with the data, and share the results. Don't just make an account, drop it in our laps, and expect us to spend time on you. Contribute to the community.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [Deleted User] insane polycounter
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The Polycount Forum Does Not Condone Software Piracy

OP link removed. And you're this close to an account ban.