Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Game-dev team looking for 3D artists

Rok_Slana
null
Hi, everyone.

My name is Rok and Iam here on behalf of my team looking for 3D artists.

We are a small group of independant people from all over the planet (13 of us at this time) and we
met on a game developing forum last summer. Since than we have started working on a learning project: a top down, SciFi arcade shooter (that is as much as Iam alowed to tell). We are meeting over the internet once a week to discus our progress and we are slowly puting together different pieces of our game. I would like to put emphasis on that it is a learning project and that we do it in our spare time whenever we can afford to, without no pressure whatsoever.

We are currently working on our 3D props (Blender for most of us) and we have realized that we should expand our 3D artists team if we want to finish this game before Elon Musk gets to Mars.

So if there is anyone out there that would be willing to participate in our game project, join our team, discover new friends and learn some game development feel free to send me a PM and I will get back to you. Include some of your 3D works as well, so we can get a better feeling for what and how you do.

Cheers. Rok

Replies