Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] House's interior

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Xelun polycounter lvl 5
I'm making my first interior of a simple house for a game, making the timelapse of all the objects.
Any suggestion is welcome :D

I'm using Blender for modeling and render and Krita for texturing.

WIP:

I have to change the textures of the floor and walls and making a good render of the lights.

The playlist with the timelapses till now are here: 

Replies

• Xelun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xelun polycounter lvl 5
    Adding a living room and playing with the light have something like this:
    Now I have to do that the transparent map of the circular carpet works in cycles and the normal maps of... everything xD
  • Di$array
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Di$array polycounter lvl 5
    Your latest piece has some real charm to it. I suggest  maybe adding a book shelf or two to break up a bit of the wall in the bedroom. Even some picture frames to add some additional colour to the scene.
  • Xelun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xelun polycounter lvl 5
    Finally some pictures of the scene! Adding the kitchen, and more objects like shelfs, ceiling, etc :smiley:
    (Forget about the dark points on the walls, I can't wait to have the final render scene to take a picture :neutral: )

Now I'm generating the lightmaps of the scene and add it to the game :smiley:
    I still don't like the wood floor, so maybe I'll change it in the future
  • Nathan3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nathan3D polycounter lvl 7
    Hey just a suggestion but I would keep this piece in the isometric style like you have up the top I think it adds a lot of charm and uniqueness and I think your textures and materials work better in that kind of style :) just a suggestion though :) 
  • Xelun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xelun polycounter lvl 5
    Well, this is not exactly an isometric view, but I like most :smile:

This scene is going to be part of a first person game, so when you play it you see the scene like in the pictures above but a general view is always welcome :smiley: