Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

looking for 3D modeler/texture artist/rigger to join my game development team

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
scorpiologist polycounter lvl 4

my name is scorpiologist and like the title says, i need a few more people to join my team (me and 6 others). ill post the game idea and if you would like to join pm or email me ([email protected])

this will be an open world sand box, player interactive game,

the game it will be a open world/sandbox with building capabilities like minecraft, only more detailed, cool monsters/mobs and wicked animations, advanced crafting and mining/digging, epic campaign (it will also have a creative/survival/creative mode and have already been through the campain levels/challenges thought that could change if you got any better ideas). there is going to be one more mode but that is going to be a secret since is the only idea concept of any kind iv seen.

i am not really a programmer but am a graphic designer (expert with photoshop and pretty good with textures) with low knowledge in 3d modeling and animating and i already have a 

3 prorammers, 3 3D modelers with me.

ill post a short video summarizing everything we got done in a few days time(here). and a update video of the world gen completed without the custom textures (we are using a minecraft texture pack for the time being) here

and if u guys want me to post some of the ideas for the game and some entities that will be in or how the story mode will go (though this will be in the future) just comment or msg me on skype (scorpiologist), or email ([email protected]) or discord (https://discord.gg/dpByr),

the people i would like to finish the group are

2 more 3d designer (organic models e.g. entities), and like

2 artists that will help me make the textures for the world and things.

and 1 rigger for the entity models.

thats about it

thanks

(p.s. the people that join and stick till the end will be getting a profit share of the game since the game will be $10 for each account at first, and if you could message me on skype that would be great, i dont really notice things on polycount that much)

Replies