Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

>>>Looking for SKILLED 3D Artists/Animators<<<

SymGam
vertex
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
SymGam vertex
Hello, I represent a company who is looking for 3D Artist who want to collaborate on our project. Our project is split into two parts. You have the option to sign up for both, or only the first one. The whole project is really a 3D RPG set in the medieval era. The first part, however, is a teaser trailer for our Kickstarter campaign. I am a 3D Artist, however, we are looking for a large serious production. Because we need our Kickstarter to fund our game, we can't pay anyone at the moment at least not hourly. If you do sign up for the game part, though, you will receive royalties and payment assuming that our Kickstarter succeeds. This is mainly for people interested in a chance for money, but also to build their portfolio. Our game idea is very unique. The basic idea is that there is a giant frost surrounding the entire map. Over time (around 70 in game days{1day = 24mins}) is slowly closes in to send the world into an ice age. Part of the player's goal is to use some magic (can't disclose all) to stop the frost. If you walk into the frost for more than 30 seconds or so, you will die.
I hope this little summary gets some people interested in working with us. Please contact us here:
magdstudios@gmail.com
if you are interested.
Thank you for your time,