Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Looking for portfolio feedback

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
fhurtubise polycounter lvl 3
https://www.artstation.com/artist/fhurtubise/albums/30304

I'm primarily self-taught, just started 3D school. Still not sure what I'd like to specialize in, though I'm more interested in hard-surface/inorganic modeling. Any sort of feedback would be welcome!

I don't have a ton of work up yet, I'm working on a couple extra things that I'll try to have uploaded this week.

Replies

• fhurtubise
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fhurtubise polycounter lvl 3
    Updated my portfolio with a few more pieces, namely a texture study, a weapon, and an archviz scene!

Would love to get feedback on all of them, as well as anything you can think of!
  • APiotrW
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    APiotrW polycounter lvl 10
    I think your work is solid but you should make your portfolio more focused on your best stuff. Show your most unique and interesting work. The weapons you made are the strongest part of you portfolio. I would say: leave out the archviz stuff (most archviz looks too clean and generic without telling a story). Also leave out any little render tests (like the pears) or extremely simple assets like the saw. I would also recommend to leave out the small boat because it looks very differently compared to your other work.