Home Marmoset

disable watermark in TB3

zombie420
polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
zombie420 polycounter lvl 10
How do I disable the watermark from my renders in TB3? Toggling "Show watermark by default" in preferences isn't disabling it.

Replies

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    zombie420 said:
    How do I disable the watermark from my renders in TB3? Toggling "Show watermark by default" in preferences isn't disabling it.
    Do you have a full license? The watermark can't be turned off for the trial version, but it can for the full license.
  • zombie420
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    zombie420 said:
    Do you have a full license? The watermark can't be turned off for the trial version, but it can for the full license.
    Ya I have the full version but I installed the trial first. I see a tick box in Edit/ Preferences for "show watermark by default" that's currently disabled. Toggling it either way doesn't seem to effect the UI or output. Is the control somewhere else? Or do I need to fully wipe the trial version and reinstall the licensed?
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    zombie420 said:
    zombie420 said:
    Ya I have the full version but I installed the trial first. I see a tick box in Edit/ Preferences for "show watermark by default" that's currently disabled. Toggling it either way doesn't seem to effect the UI or output. Is the control somewhere else? Or do I need to fully wipe the trial version and reinstall the licensed?
    You can turn off the watermark in the render settings (click the gear in the top left corner of the viewport). The setting in preferences controls what that is set to for new scenes.
  • zombie420
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Whoops! Looks like I didn't check all of the render tab. Thanks Joe