Home General Discussion

You guys are all amazing! (Share the love)

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
Doodlok interpolator
Hello Polycount, 

As a student (well technically not since my call of duty got me enrolled for 2 years atm), I just wanted to tell you people how much of an inspiration every single one of your artwork is. 

My current environment isn't really art-friendly nor supportive but I gain much sense of fellowship and immense enthusiasm whenver I come here just flicking through all these artworks. Whether you're one of those masters who conjure up Davinci quality works in less time I spend for my poopy doodles, or you're a fellow beginner like myself, thank you all for being here in this amazing community contributing amazing works! 

I feel like as artists we can get very critical towards ourselves, and while that means you're constantly self improving and is actually a good thing I wanna tell you I admire every single one of you creators here for being such driven innovators and I aspire to be one of you in upcoming years waiting for me. 

So yes, keep on creating and thanks for your daily dose of insane inspirations :D

Replies

• DavidCruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Not the take away from your amazing post but this could have been placed in the introduction section.  

However i will say for those that just stop by to read this, thank you though i agree they are pretty damn good aren't they, if this place doesn't encourage you, drive you, to your artistic goals no place will.

That has to be said even after 15+ years, big green still going strong, that is an accomplishment in its self, congrats and here is to many more!
    (sips on the wine, thinking of the holidays.)
  • slipsius
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slipsius mod
    I can support this thread. Sharing the love!

I absolutely would not be where I am today without Polycount. Inspiring. Helpful. Thoughtful. I love everything about this community! 
  • stickadtroja
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    stickadtroja polycounter lvl 11
    easily the best place for gameart on the web. and the community is great aswell! LOVE!