Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

We are looking for an enthusiastic 2D Artist to join our team here in our Liverpool Studio.

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hi There, 

My name is Alex Curtis and I am the Co-Founder / Creative Director here at PolyInteractive Games,  We are currently in development of our first title in the new upcoming franchise Rise of Factions. 

We are looking for  an enthusiastic 2D Artist who can adapt to our unique art style for UI and promotional material for marketing. The position is unpaid but we will offer a full-time placement after our first title is released if you are interested and you will be compensated for your work during development. 

Our new studio is based in Liverpool city center UK however, you can work from home if it is more convenient.
Preferably based in the UK for ease of meetings and events. 

Required Skills.
 - Photoshop {Good level)
- UI 

Bonus Skills 
- Substance Painter
- Experience working within a team//studio

If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me at - acurtis@polyinteractivegames.co.uk. 
Attach a portfolio if you have one. 

Thank you   

About Us

Games have become so engrained in our lives, we have access to unlimited tales of empowerment, love, heroism & fantasy. We can travel back to ancient times to become a warrior or travel forward and experience a completely different type of hero.

PolyInteractive Games is dedicated to creating unique multi-genre experiences across numerous platforms. Our team consists of highly motivated and determined individuals with a plethora of experience, from working in both video games and software development. We are all committed to ensuring that the players experience comes first; we want to transport our players to distant worlds, let them take on new personas and share in the glory with their friends.

For more info:

www.polyinteractivegames.co.uk